Randstad Technologies is currently looking for a Salesforce Administrator. The Salesforce Administrator thrives in a fast-paced software implementation environment. This individual will be tasked with logistical and tactical activities that successfully drive enterprise-wide strategic priorities. The Administrator will partner strongly within his/her team to resolve issues, execute small projects, and provide advice to colleagues across business units. This position is a fit for an enthusiastic, resourceful individual looking for a dynamic and challenging work environment. This highly visible role provides an exciting opportunity to acquire a large amount of business acumen while making a significant impact on our growing organization.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Assist security, users, profiles, groups, queues, sharing rules and other setup options
- Prepare data files and uploads into Salesforce using the data load and other 3rd party tools
- Provide technical support, training, and backup for all internal and Community Salesforce users
- Develop reports, dashboards and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- May lead or help develop Salesforce user training
- May lead or manage projects of moderate complexity
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- ADM201 Certified Salesforce.com Administrator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).