Our Client, a Healthcare Tech Startup, is looking for a looking for a passionate and collaborative Information Security Technical Program Manager (TPM)
with expertise in Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) functions and healthcare information security (HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI DSS). The ability to collaborate and respond quickly to changing circumstances are key to success in this role. You will be engaged across the organization to frame, drive, identify, and address our core security needs. You will work closely with other key stakeholders, including IT, the Privacy Office, and Legal.
This is a great time to join our client, an organization voted as one of the Best Places to Work by Built In NYC during a time of hyper growth.
location: NEW YORK, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 85 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Researches, designs, and implements Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) programs and solutions that comply with all applicable security policies and standards (HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI DSS)
- Assists in the review and update of cyber security policies, and standards
- Assists in the planning of Blink Health's Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity Management (BCP).
- Facilitate vendor security reviews, and partner with legal to review security language in contractual agreements
- Facilitates information security risk assessments
- Supports Blink security awareness programs
- Establish metrics to measure and continuously improve our security posture
- Assists in responding to audits, penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
- Has good judgment, a sense of urgency and has demonstrated commitment to high standards of ethics, regulatory compliance, customer service and business integrity
- Has an ability to effectively influence others to modify their opinions, plans, or behaviors
- Self-motivated and possessing of a high sense of urgency and personal integrity
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Program Management
- Network Security
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.