job summary: Title:
Azure/Oracle Cloud/Migration Architect Location:
Remote with 10-25% travel into Covington, KY 41011 Shift:
M -F / 8 - 5 Duration:
6 months with potential to go perm
Looking for a Cloud Solution Architect, you will own technical customer engagements developing architectural designs and leading solution implementations. You will collaborate and lead cloud engineers, application, and database principal consultants to migrate complex customer enterprise applications to Microsoft Azure. Primary focus will be lead architect in designing a product to help companies facilitate the migration from Oracle to Azure.
For immediate consideration, please send resume to Jomarie.Mercado@Randstadusa.com
location: Covington, Kentucky
job type: Contract
salary: $85 - 100 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Calculating accurate Total Cost of Ownership for solutions.
- Participating in defining deployable and documented cloud design patterns for Microsoft and Oracle Application stacks (ex. Oracle ERP, Oracle E-business Suite- ERP, CRM, SCM)
- Designing Azure Blueprints for environment governance implementations.
- Assuming a hands-on leadership role during solution implementation.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- solutions architect (5 years of experience is required)
- azure (3 years of experience is required)
- Oracle Applications (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.