We have a great Business/Functional Analyst
role with leading telecommunication organization in the country. Please take a look at the job description, and if interested in the opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com
. This position will fill fast. Jason Redmond
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $46 - 56 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Creating and maintaining business requirements (functional & technical) in partnership and collaboration with the business and obtaining sign-off
- Responsible for creating functional solutions, conducting FSD walk-through and obtaining sign-off
- Act as an SME in various capacities and identify product development opportunities
- Responsible for working with the developers to ensure correct understanding of requirements and then owning the functional delivery end to end
- Defining testing requirements together with the QA team
- Building and maintaining relationship with business to ensure alignment with business requirements and project management resources
- Establishing and operate within the governance (decision making) structure for the program/project and manage/escalate issues and risks.
- Contribute in design and development of the project-level roadmap, ensuring sufficient business benefit is realized within each phase.
- Ensure projects are completed according to product specifications and are properly documented.
- Work with data sourcing to source and validate data completeness from acquisition to report delivery.
- Work with Stakeholders during UAT to ensure reports meet requirements and ensure all deliveries are signed-off.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
- Technical Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.