In this position you will be in a leadership role, shaping the future of our business in one the fastest growing and most dynamic segments in the mobile connectivity space. You will be responsible for managing and growing a cellular front-end portfolio that delivers accretive revenue growth, market share expansion and diversification.
Your target will be strong emerging market growth focus and content expansion at global accounts. You will be collaborating with industry leaders in delivering total solutions for next generation mobile devices that change the way people connect with cellular technologies, including 4G, 5G and beyond. You will be living the business by communicating the company's vision and unique product benefits to a varied set of audiences including the internal team, industry analysts and customers.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Responsibilities will include:
- New product and roadmap definition
- Business cases generation, MRD creation, market launch plans and portfolio management
- Promotion, training, pricing and go to market strategies.
- Market segment TAM/SAM modeling
- Trend analysis and market dynamics
- Competitive analysis
- Strategic business planning including R&D investment recommendations
- Participating Tradeshows and Industry Shaping Conferences
- Building strategic partnerships with Carriers, OEMS, and Platform Providers
You should possess an M.B.A. / M.S.E.E. with 8 or more years of technical marketing / business development in the semiconductor industry preferred. Additional qualifications and attributes required include:
- RF technical background with previous experience in handset RF Front End or IC design, systems or applications engineering
- RF experience with transceivers, power amplifiers, switches a plus
- Understanding of 5G, LTE, WCDMA, CDMA and GSM/GPRS/EDGE systems
- Understanding on WiFi, GPS, and other Connectivity
- Finance fundamentals to evaluate business opportunities
- Self-driven and directed, with a strong sense of ownership
- Business acumen and experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to analyze market reports and relate to market development dynamics
- Strong sense of customer orientation and effectiveness
- Capable of driving broad alignment and collaboration across cross-functional groups
- Proven ability to work with and influence executives and senior marketing and engineering management
- Willing to travel 25% of the time
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Masters
- Product Marketing Manager
- Product Management (3 years of experience is required)
- RF (8 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.