An established employee owned Technology Company located in the Los Angeles area is looking for a level 1/2 Help Desk Field Technician in the Los Angeles area. We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Managed Service Provider emphasizing the delivery of LAN/Wan/Cloud based solutions to businesses.
Our help desk is the #1 reason our customers like our service. You'd be a part of the most consistent and valuable service we offer. We are now interested in candidates from the Central, Mountain or Pacific timezones as we have now made the position fully remote!
location: GLENDALE, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Candidates should have strong proficiencies in the following:
- Office 365 administration
- Server administration and server OS install
- Firewall experience (Sonicwall, Fortinet, Meraki)
- Network experience (VLAN)
- Wifi Setup (Ubiquiti, Ruckus)
- Mac troubleshooting and configuration
- Setting up and configuring Outlook/Office 365, mobile email client setup. Iphone/Android
- Hardware setup and troubleshooting for HP and Dell PC's, Mac's and mobile devices.
- Various Anti-Virus platforms experience.
- Basic administration of cloud services.
- Basic networking skills - Wifi, switches, basic IP skills
- 3-5 years experience within Help / Service Desk with filed experience required helping small-medium size businesses
- 2 years help desk/field work in troubleshooting of various PC technologies. Including but not limited to Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (all versions)
- Video conference and phone system experience a plus.
- MSP experience is a big plus plus!
The ideal candidate would also possess the following characteristics:
- A strong commitment to personal ethics.
- A passion for learning new skills.
- An ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Good written communications skills, including the ability to create organized and informative reports, as well as comprehensive, accurate documentation.
- A strong desire to please clients.
- A history of working independently of close supervision and a demonstrated capacity to manage time effectively.
- Good written communications skills, including the ability to create organized and informative
- A+ preferred
- HP or Dell certification would be a plus but is not required.
Clean driving record preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Helpdesk (3 years of experience is required)
- Field Service (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.