This is a direct-hire, managerial role that will be responsible for overseeing all of network, systems, and security technology. This position will be a technical, hands-on position that will oversee a team of two, and you will be required to do appoximately a third of the work managing, administering, and supporting the entire IT infrastructure.
location: MEMPHIS, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Supervise and support Help Desk and Network/Systems Administrator employees. Manage, administrator, and support of the following information technology systems including but not limited to:
- Enterprise LAN/WAN
- Network security software
- Physical and Virtual servers (Windows and Linux)
- Windows and Mac Desktops
- NAS Systems
- Phone System Solutions / PBx
- Printers and copiers
- Backup systems
- Switches / Wireless / UTM Firewall devices / Routers
- Enterprise messaging and security applications
- Enterprise software applications and tools
- Develop, maintain, and test disaster recovery plans.
- Manage, plan, design, and implement small to large scale projects in accordance with the company's direction.
- Manage technology related contracts, vendor relationships, and 3rd party services/consultants.
- Build, quote, negotiate, and purchase technology software and hardware.
- Establish access and security controls systems.
- Develop annual IT department budgetary requirements.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Manager (4 years of experience is preferred)
- Network Security
- System Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.