Our Client, a Healthcare Tech Startup, is looking for a 100% remote Senior Cloud Application Engineer
to manage their core Cloud SaaS applications, coaching/mentoring service desk technicians and implementing solutions aligned with our strategic planning.
This is a great time to join our client, an organization voted as one of the Best Places to Work by Built In NYC during a time of hyper growth. Desired Experience
- Adhere to all Blink Health values, processes, policies, standards and procedures
- 5+ years of experience managing corporate IT Systems
- Saas system application management including but not limited to: Google Workspace, Okta, Jira, Slack
- Scripting experience leveraging GAM, Python, Ruby, Bash, and/or equivalent tools
- Comfortable consuming REST APIs
- Protocol level familiarity with IAM standards such as SAML and OIDC
- Experience writing and documenting detailed project proposals
- Experience working with vendors to solve issues, project roadmaps, and implement improvements
- Ability to adapt and solve problems in a fast moving environment
- strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to collaborate and work with others
location: NEW YORK, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 66 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Manage, and maintain Blink's core SaaS applications including:
- Atlassian Jira & Jira Data Center
- Atlassian Confluence
- Google Workspace (G Suite)
- Serve as a technical architect and consultant to other engineering teams by assisting them with integrating SaaS applications into engineering workflows
- Write end-user and internal facing technical documentation/runbooks about the systems you manage
- Promote good systems design practices at Blink emphasizing
- Secure identity and access management
- Standards based configuration
- Drive deep adoption of advanced application features across the organization
- Work with IT leadership on projects, identify new products and solutions, and research solutions for all business units
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Mentor and train service desk technicians to provide a guiding hand.
- Duties will be focused on Application administration while providing backup support to your system engineering counterparts.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Okta (4 years of experience is preferred)
- JIRA (5 years of experience is preferred)
- G Suite (4 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.