Our client in the Columbus area is adding to their Managed Service team and is looking for a Help Desk Analyst to help them grow their practice. Ideal candidates will have some Tier I/Tier II experience and able to troubleshoot Network, Systems and Telecom. Ideal candidates will be able to work partially onsite near Novi, MI.
location: Novi, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Installs, supports, and patches computer systems, devices, and networks. Keeps systems current to ensure all known software issues are resolved.
- Ensures system backup and restores are performed and tested, including business continuity requirements and processes.
- Responds to end user requests, documenting encounters, needs, and solutions. Tests solutions and follows up with customers to ensure issue resolution.
- Ensures systems inventory and operational process documentation is current and accurate.
- Identifies and resolves equipment and service issues to ensure availability to customers.
- Provides on-call support to resolution of high severity or priority issues.
- Supports the onboarding and training of staff in use of systems and services, including security policies and best practices.
- Tests and implements technologies and related policies for the organization.
- Recommends improvements in the organization's technology footprint or related processes to improve operations or security.
- Champions adoption of organization's tools for managing its information and supporting its policies.
- Monitors and reports on system activities to ensure efficient system performance.
- Monitors and protects systems from inappropriate access or utilization and reports issues.
- Ensures the organization's and customer's data is managed and protected in accordance with all company and applicable government policies and requirements
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Associates
- Mobile Device Management (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Office 365 (1 year of experience is required)
- Network Administration (1 year of experience is preferred)
- System Admin (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Helpdesk (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.