This candidate will be required to Design, develop, implement, test, deploy, support, and document Microsoft-based solutions across a variety of distributed platforms. Plays a role in defining, growing, enhancing, and implementing the web technology strategy to position the web environment for the long term. Works with the lines of business to understand and transpose business requirements into pragmatic solutions utilizing standard MIS procedures and technology that are cost effective and designed commensurate with their importance. Develops, maintains, and configures Microsoft infrastructure tools and utilities and any ancillary technologies used to complement the Microsoft solutions.
3-5 years experince with .NET/C#
3-5 Experince with Microsoft dynmaics 365 on prem.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience with On Prem
- 3-5 years experince with Microsoft dynamics 365 on-prem. If only online (prem) that is not a deal-breaker but Microsoft dynamics 365 on-prem is preffered
- 3-5 years experience with NET/C#
- RestAPIs experience required
- Implementation on dynamics, suggestions for implementations
- review requirmnets
- provide estimates
- production support
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- .NET (3 years of experience is required)
- C# (3 years of experience is required)
- RestAPIs (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft on prem (5 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft dynmaics 365 on prem (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.