job summary: Our client in the Greater Madison Region is looking for a Business Analyst candidate for a long term contract opportunity. CORE COMPETENCIES
- Experienced in preparation of test procedures, test scenarios, cases and test data.
- Conduct performance testing.
- Experieinced in regression testing.
- Proficient in creating, maintaining and executing automation test scripts for all types of testing using a form of scripting based on business requirements and testing needs.
- Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes to accept automation criteria - Jira.
location: Madison, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Testing Tools
- Selenium, Zephyr, Jira, Swagger UI, Jenkins UI, GITHUB, Docker, Maven, Eclipse, JMeter etc.
- Experience with some web services testing using SOAP UI/WSDL/XPATH and REST API.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.