We are currently sourcing for a Jira Administrator to work in the Workplace Investing Group in Merrimack, NH.
The main responsibility of the role is to lead the administration of the Jira tool across the different business units/squads within WI. This resource works with the different BU's within WI to help resolve any issues they are having and to ensure that the tools' usage and data follows the standards and taxonomy established by the central Agile management office. This resource will also work with new squads that are being stood up to facility Jira Boards and teach/mentor the new teams on how to utilize the tool. Top Skills:
1. Configuration and Administration of Jira
2. Very strong communication skills
3. Jira Align experience would be a huge plus as they are currently adopting this tool into the environment. The Team
The role as an Agile Tool Analyst & Administrator, will work closely with end users, and leaders across the organization to both implement and manage Jira Align, JIRA and related tools effectively! This includes but is not limited to setting up and training new users, integrating Jira projects, facilitating Jira migrations, and ensuring overall governance of usage. This role will bring a global mind-set and have a high confidence level working with and orchestrating a distributed team and management set-up. A structured and organized approach, as well as a good sense of ownership will be the keys to success! The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- Expert with Agile development, deployment & change management methodologies as well as hands-on experience with tools usage and administration for Jira Align (aka AgileCraft) & Jira is required including standard methodologies, configuration and collaboration.
- Proven expertise and passion for solving problems and resolving customer issues
- Innovative Demeanor and Creativity Skills: Encourages others to look at problems and processes in new ways while championing continuous improvement.
- Proven Collaboration Experience: Ability to proactively seek out, collaborate and establish relationships to ensure tight integration, coordination & execution.
- Written and Oral Communication/Presentation Skills: Comfortable documenting and addressing with business and technical management teams.
- Agile certification and Scaled Agile Concepts desired
- Bachelor's Degree in a technology field preferred
- Bring a detailed understanding of how to configure, integrate and administer data and projects within JIRA Align and JIRA while providing exception support to the end-user community
- Passionate about delivering the best solutions to our customers, sharing innovative and creative thinking in order to solve problems and can balance priorities and simultaneous projects.
- Superb interpersonal and leadership skills working with business partners, technologists and end users across the organization without direct authority of others
- Self-managed, reliable, upbeat, hardworking, and independent worker
- Strategically and influence decisions across various levels within the organization
- Operate with a "can-do" demeanor within a dynamic and frequently changing organization
- strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to cultivate support, lead change, and help drive acceptance
- strong mentorship and facilitation skills that will allow you to help train and onboard new end users
location: Merrimack, New Hampshire
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
You will blend knowledge of agile execution and planning with a passion for solving problems and implementing tools supporting the business organization as part of the Operations, Planning & Strategy (OPS) team. The objective of this role is to lead adoption and administration of Agile delivery management and reporting tools to ensure support of Agile practices and standardization. As a change agent, you will be instrumental in leading, influencing and executing against the agile tool's roadmap. We are committed to continuous improvement and best in class support during the engagement, onboarding and ongoing management of these tools by capturing and understanding end user needs, solving their issues and helping to ensure that the tools' usage and data follows the standards and taxonomy established by the central Agile management office.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
- jira align
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.