Michigan based client looking for an experienced Systems Administrator. Candidates should have a stable work history with experience working in environments where they need to wear multiple hats.
location: Wixom, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
1. Supervise the day-to-day operations of the Help Desk (HD) and System
2. Install and configure software and hardware.
3. Manage network servers and technology tools.
4. Set up accounts and workstations.
5. Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
6. Troubleshoot issues and outages.
7. Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls.
8. Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
9. Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
10.Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SQL server Administrator
- Systems Analysis
- System Admin
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.