job summary: Tell us about your department:
Media Network: Account Management and Operations
Account Management and Campaign Execution Role Overview
The Account Manager will strategically decipher client needs and deliver campaign solutions through the advertising business portfolio of onsite and offsite digital media products. The Account Manager represents a high standard of excellence in campaign management; identifies, strategizes and executes campaign approaches; delivers client management best practices; and leads special projects.
This role will be responsible for achieving the highest possible revenue through post-sale campaign management, while maintaining efficient processes. This role will strategically lead creating experiences, developing solutions, providing consultative approaches, proactively mitigate risks, and apply a business growth mindset to the work.
location: Richfield, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for post-sale strategic campaign management and execution strategy for a large-scale advertising business and strategic accounts
- Meet and consult with clients to understand priorities, ensure campaigns are running properly and hitting objectives, share updates, and support Sr. AMs where applicable
- Collaborate with account executives to discuss upcoming developments
- Evaluate KPIs and optimize campaign performance using a data driven approach
- Manage financial information for accurate business reporting
- Regularly check in on campaign performance to troubleshoot
- Monitor campaign trends to find actionable insights
- Proactively seek out opportunities to upsell clients on current offerings
- Communicate clearly (written and verbal) considering upstream impacts of decisions
- Approach work collaboratively and solution-oriented with a proven ability to execute
- Critically consider the impacts of execution decisions on creative, deliverables, linking destination, versions, time in market etc.
- Understand the creative process and partners involved in creating custom creative and apply learnings to work approach
- Develop processes in order to provide superior client support and escalate feedback to internal stakeholders
- Assist in campaign financials and deliverables
This position will report to the Team Leader Account Management, Advertising. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in fast-paced, analytical, and/or client-facing role
- Track record of executing successful collaborations across internal and external teams, with the purpose of achieving either client or internal business goals
- Have a working technical knowledge of digital advertising, media and/or publishing (consumer electronics industries background is a plus) with an excitement to learn how to produce meaningful insights, counsel and planning for our partners' business objectives
- strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Salesforce Salescloud experience (preferred What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
Account Management, Project Management and Digital Marketing Campaign execution
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.