We are currently sourcing for a Sr. Full Stack Engineer to work in Durham, NC!
Are you interested in serving the needs of millions of customers in tax efficient savings, protection and guaranteed income in retirement?
Investments Life Insurance (FILI) Technology team in Personal Investing is seeking a hardworking engineer to join us in modernizing and building innovative and
cloud-native experiences, capabilities and platforms in support of this mission.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Accountable for consistent delivery of functional software - sprint to sprint, release to release
- Excellence in software development practices and procedures
- Participates in application level architecture
- Develops original and creative technical solutions to on-going development efforts
- Responsible for QA readiness of software deliverables (end-to-end tests, unit tests, automation)
- Responsible for supporting implementation of moderate-scope projects or major initiatives
- Works on complex assignments and often multiple phases of a project
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Angular 9
- Java 8
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.