We are seeking a talented Application Developer lll
to design, develop, test, maintain, and support complex applications that are secure, scalable, and robust. The Developer III will provide senior programming skills and will lead larger, high impact projects while mentoring less senior developers. Will be fully proficient and possess a wide range of specialized skills and job knowledge.
- This position is fully-remote. That means we are open to talent across the country and the person in this position will be able to continue working remotely even after we transition back into our physical office locations.
location: Clive, Iowa
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop and maintain new and existing technology systems and applications for the benefit of internal and external customers.
- Develop appropriate requirements, scope, and estimates.
- Actively supports strategic future, culture and leadership practices.
- Provide oversight to project team members on development best practices. Assist with coding questions as needed.
- Provide leadership in the development of technical application design documents on complex projects.
- Perform unit testing of all coding changes with the goal of providing a stable production environment. Provide oversight and final testing of code from other project team members.
- Build and maintain applications in such a way that exceeds regulatory requirements. Security is a critical design requirement and data, systems, and applications must be protected at all points of the development lifecycle.
- Proactively pursue development opportunities and show expected progress on learning plan.
- Build trust with our internal & external partners in our knowledge and delivery of technology.
- Work with a team that is fundamentally changing the way that CO-OP Financial Services delivers software utilizing cutting edge cloud technologies.
- Analyzes business scenarios and identifies opportunities for technically innovative solutions and improvements.
- Adhere to Agile principles and philosophies (Scrum or Kanban, as applicable) in fulfillment of the role.
- Collaborate within the direct team in accordance with Team Agreement, Definition of Ready, and Definition of Done.
- Work as a cross-functional team member in an Agile setting to help complete and deliver the team commitments.
- Collaborate across teams and across business areas in the spirit of an Agile mindset.
- Fulfill the role in the spirit of the Agile Manifesto, with emphasis on delivery of incremental value with frequent iterations and feedback loops.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SQL Server developer
- API development
- mulesoft (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.