job summary: Position Description
Looker is Google Cloud's enterprise platform for business intelligence, data applications, and embedded analytics.
The UX team is a critical driving force behind gathering user insights and then using them to inspire and inform design and product strategy. We are a multi-disciplinary team of interaction designers, visual designers, and user researchers who collaborate closely with each other and with Engineering and Product Management to create data products that customers love to use. Skill/Experience/Education
- Master's in Human Factors, Industrial Engineering, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Human Computer Interaction or similar field emphasizing human performance and behavior.
- 3-5 years of experience and comfort with running moderated and unmoderated studies is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in research for user experience design for product development is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in either qualitative or quantitative user research and analysis methods
- Experience in product development is highly preferred
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 87 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
As a UX Researcher, you'll have the opportunity to support and/or lead research activities in developing best-in-class products. We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work collaboratively within a team structure.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.