The Product Manager is charged with building and enhancing products and features that support our internal teams and grow our business. We are looking for a collaborative, passionate product owner responsible for driving operational efficiencies and automating workflows on our loan origination
You will deliver system enhancements and process improvements which enable our internal teams to operate more efficiently and support transformational user experiences at scale. You will balance
zooming into details with considering the bigger system in order to tackle the most important aspect of any end-to-end process. You will take ownership of what we develop and why, partnering tightly with our engineering, operations, sales and other key stake holders to ensure they are fully optimized. This is
a high-impact role tackling both strategic and operational challenges, with a high level of ownership, visibility, and responsibility.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
What You'll Do:
- Help ideate, define, create, and launch changes to the loan origination flow, typically through creating a feedback loop from end users in an agile environment.
- Work with internal stakeholders including end users, analytics, operations, credit and others to get those test ideas to reality
- Own product backlog implementation schedule with engineering team to ensure delivery and
- Interpret results to understand the impact on user satisfaction as well as costs / benefits to our business
- Make tough priority calls and trade-offs balancing available time, talent and critical business needs
- Act with sense of urgency, intellectual curiosity, go beyond boundaries of what your job description states
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Loan Origination
- Product Management
- Product Owner
- Business Analysis
- Agile Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.