As an Instructional Designer in Mastery, you'll work as part of a team to deliver world-class training in a creative and exciting way. You'll develop effective and engaging e-learning experiences at scale for a global, multi-language delivery. As a member of the Mastery team, you will be critical to helping Google's Global Partnerships teams succeed. You'll work as part of this team to deliver world-class product training in a creative and exciting way. You'll develop innovative and engaging training programs at scale and customize where appropriate (e.g. for role, location, situation, etc). In addition to this, you'll also partner with content and skills experts to bring a cohesive development experience to our Global Business Organization (GBO) Googlers. Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand business needs and translate them into learning and performance objectives.
- Create and update online learning content for a worldwide audience, delivering sales and ads training to all.
- Experience in project management, with the ability to multi-task and advance activities across multiple concurrent workstreams.
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design or a related field (e.g., Technical Writing, Educational Psychology, etc.), or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years experience producing within e-learning frameworks such as Adaptive Learning, ADDIE, CCAF, or other learning development approaches - within a tech, learning or sales environment
- Experience in designing, developing and testing eLearning content
- Experience in writing scripts/interview guides for video, editing video, and in creative design.
- In-depth knowledge of current and emerging adult learning theory and how it is put into practice in corporate learning
- Experience with multiple authoring tools (e.g., Evolve, Adobe Captivate, Lectora, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia)
- Experience with animation and/or video editing tools (e.g., After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Sales training experience.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 71 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Update and maintain online learning content and courses.
- Upload learning solutions into the learning management system (LMS) and test complete solutions in target environments when required.
- Lead content collaboration with stakeholders, problem-solving initiatives to achieve performance objectives, and resolve issues, risks and quality challenges.
- Serve as the central point of contact and provide feedback, support and direction to external vendors who are building learning assets or products for our team.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.