The Senior Interaction Designer
is a senior level position on the User Experience team. As a member of the UX team, you will be responsible for wireframing flows, and technical problem solving of the Arlo user experience.
The key to this role is excellent communication and pro-active design habits. To take existing user problems and pain points and collaborate with designers, product team, engineering and marketing teams to translate these problems into simple and easy to understand experiences.
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Collaborate with team to understand customer needs and goals
- Review and design documentations with customers and stakeholders
- Collaborates with stakeholders to define UX requirements that truly understand our customers and users' goals and needs.
- Leading end-to-end detailed design deliverables as a series of experience maps, storyboards, wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
- Coordinating and integrating the work of fellow designers for a seamless and unified experience.
- Reviews design documentations with stakeholders, gathering feedback and iterating upon design.
- Demonstrates innovative thinking when creating design concepts and strives towards more engaging customer experiences and interactions.
- Ensures design cohesion across multiple platforms (Android, iOS, Web )
- Gauges the usability of new and existing products, and make constructive suggestions for changes.
- Actively participates in usability studies.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.