Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
Please reach out to Samantha Woodward at email@example.com or call/text 724-321-7646.
location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
JOB TITLE: Data Analyst
Data Analyst, Devices, Promotions and Reporting
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Data Modeling: Experience in data modeling and reporting, ability to analyze large data sets and translate into digestible reports with actions.
- Extensive knowledge of DW data domains and data
- Ability to develop solutions that align tactical solutions with strategic goals
- Ability to lead and facilitate cross functional teams of managers and directors to gain consensus and execute to deliver results
- Ability to define the future state, as well as identifying the steps to get there
- Exposure to data extraction and queries (Teradata SQL preferred)
- Forecast the financial impacts and incremental sales that the offers will have while working with finance.
- Implementation - completing checklists and other documents required to create and operationalize offers and promotions.
- Communication - product manage promotions through GTM, Integrated Marketing (IM), and Learning & Development (L&D) ensuring working teams fully understand the customer experience for all offers.
- Represent Device Marketing on GTM and IM calls to answer questions from the business and address concerns as needed.
- Ensure that promotional offers are tracked including results, costs, and run rates and manage a weekly cadence with HQ and Market leadership.
- Develop new opportunities for future promotional concepts by scoping out requirements and aligning with the business on the cost to build and priority in the development funnel.
What we're looking for...
You have a passion for marketing and operations. You are a self-starter and not afraid of a challenge, and will work to find solutions to difficult problems. You have a proven track record of collaboration, and embrace the opportunity to take ownership over your work.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Promotions or product experience and an understanding of trends and key business drivers.
- Expert in data analysis, operational and financial reporting, forecasting
- Project and Program Management experience
- Attention to detail
- Experience working autonomously in a fast paced environment.
- Experience outlining issues/challenges, while offering viable solutions and recommendations.
- Problem solving and organization skills.
- Experience using Teradata and/or ThoughtSpot data analytic tools.
- Experience presenting findings and insights targeted to what that audience cares about (up to the executive level).
- Experience analyzing what's important from a variety of sources to provide a holistic view of the marketplace, competitive factors, risks, and opportunities.
- Experience juggling multiple priorities to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
You'll be working alongside the team that creates the strategy, planning and operation of B2B promotional roadmap. You will be primarily tasked collecting and interpreting data, analyzing results, identifying patterns and trends, and translating the data into reports and presentations for leadership. You will partner hand-in-hand with Finance, IT, Sales Operations, channel leads, and front-line representatives to perfect the process and experiences of promotions.
- A degree, MBA or Master's a plus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Business Analysis
- Business Systems Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.