- Undergraduate degree in an IT related field or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- 5+ years agile experience, including 2+ years as an agile practitioner and 3+ years as an agile coach (~1 year experience in managing multiple agile teams (i.e. scrum of scrums or SAFe))
- strong communication, facilitation, persuasion and influence, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Experience in employing Scrum, Kanban, and modern engineering practices
- Hands-on experience as a Scrum Master, leading complex multiple technology programs/projects using Scrum; experience with other Agile approaches.
- Experience using tools such as Jira
- IT experience, with end-to-end experience on large-scale systems development projects and process improvements efforts
- Experience delivering and supporting IT projects in the financial/investment domain
- Experience applying concepts and techniques from multiple agile approaches including extreme programming and scrum
- Enthusiastically devoted to driving the adoption and optimization of agile processes, principles and practices
- Ability to coach across multiple functions, lead diverse perspectives and deals effectively with ambiguity and adaptation to change
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly, complete multiple and diverse assignments with high quality
location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
To coach and enable teams to work efficiently and effectively together. To function as a true agile practitioner and coach (e.g., brings experience conducting agile ceremonies, building a community of agile efforts and in coaching agile teams). This role will work at all levels of the enterprise to help the client use agile methodologies as a strategic asset for business value generation. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coaches teams and management team towards improving agile process and metrics through the application of Agile principles, evaluate and mentor existing scrum teams, and deliver training classes for product owners, developers and testers.
- Champions implementation of Agile standard methodologies across all teams with high level of collaboration across the organization.
- Fosters an environment of successful delivery and continuous improvement using Agile as a strategic asset for business value generation to create impactful results through the use of analysis, design, development, testing and management in an Agile environment.
- Coaches teams to achieve a strong collaborative and interactive team environment. Coaches individuals toward professional growth and interpersonal interactions (including conflict resolution) as needed.
- Facilitates group sessions such as retrospectives, conflict resolution, decision making, team and project kick-offs.
- Capture feedback (including group sessions such as retrospectives, conflict resolution, decision making, team and project kick-offs) and makes recommendations for improvement of enterprise Agile guidance, training materials, and content.
- Monitor client feedback across multiple channels, identify client pain points, and help translate learnings into experience enhancements. Understands the changing business landscape, evolving client needs and trends in the industry.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.