We are currently sourcing for a Full Stack Engineer to work in the Workplace Investing Group in Smithfield, RI. The Team
This group is looking for a Full Stack Java Developer at its Smithfield, Rhode Island or Durham, North Carolina (secondary) site to work in a dynamic, globally distributed team of IT professionals responsible for the development and maintenance of the DC plan administration record keeping services platform. The Expertise we're looking for
The Skills you bring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred
- Proven development experience
- Hands on 10+ years of Programming experience in Java
- Background in Understanding Web and Mid-tier technologies
- An understanding of the principles of SOA and how to implement such an architecture using Spring WS, Rest patterns, OAuth, Swagger, Apache Camel
- An understanding of DevOps and what it means to implement it.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Demonstrable experience working on the full development lifecycle of a project.
- Knowledge in crafting and developing Java/Spring RESTful APIs
- Coding experience with Java 8 and Spring / Spring Boot framework
- Proven experience in service transformation, routing, enrichment orchestration
- Experience in Server-Side Java, J2EE, REST, SQL, JUnit, and Tomcat.
- Experience with Open Source Frameworks - Spring MVC, Spring Core. XML, Integration with RESTful Web Services
- Experience in Agile methodology and tool set such as CI/CD, GIT, Maven and JIRA
- Knowledge of containerization and cloud deployment
- Knowledge of SOA, API design and cloud technologies
- Experience on API Modeling languages and annotations (e.g. Swagger)
- Your experience on Azure Cloud technology
- Experience in developing pattern-based solutions and efficiency with the abstraction concepts (building libraries, interceptors, sdk etc.).
- Advanced knowledge on data structure concepts such as Binary Tree, Binary Search Tree, Graphs
- Hands on experience on Tree operations/ traversals using Order Tree, Pre/Post Order Tree
location: Smithfield, Rhode Island
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: The Value you deliver
Understanding the software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning
Working with a variety of individuals and groups, both in person and virtually, in a constructive manner
Analyzing and solving issues by making timely decisions based on facts, knowledge, experience and discernment
Learning, adapting and seeking to meet the needs of a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
- JAVA DEVELOPER
- Restful APIs
- Angular JS
- Front End Developer
- Spring Boot
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.