job summary: Support Engineer needed for Contract Opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Charlotte, NC or Las Colinas TX Skills required:
- 2-3 years related experience required.
- Solid understanding of standard computer science concepts required.
- Knowledge of personal computers, relevant operating systems, applications, and/or languages required.
- Knowledge of personal computer architecture and networking required.
- Solid understanding of technical support issues required.
- Must have sufficient technical depth to communicate with development and other internal organizations at a peer level.
- strong communication, problem solving, and technical writing skills; excellent customer service and support skills required.
- Associates degree in a technical field preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows required.
- Windows application development, developer support, and/or customer relationship management experience with these technologies
- Experience troubleshooting complex software issues from beginning to end
- Facilitate timely and impactful engagement of Application Compatibly technical resources to resolve application compatibility issues with Windows 10/Windows as a Service (WaaS).
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $46 - 56 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Acts as a secondary response for technical support.
- Provide support for complex products, including escalated issues, mainly to end users, along with developers and corporate customers.
- Provide support via telephone, written correspondence, and electronic media.
- Work independently with limited supervision.
- May provide technical training, coaching and mentoring to other engineers.
- May act as substantial technical resource in certain product areas.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Technical Support
- Desktop Support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.