Our client, a growing, global Financial Services firm is looking for a Tech Lead to be a key member of Regulatory Data Team to design and implement data feeds to external agencies and internal departments. This person should be proactive, and passionate about designing and implementing innovative ways to achieve a goal. The team is building out an automated data delivery systems in the cloud. The team has responsibilities that include data acquisition, dissemination, implementing workflow pipelines using various ETL technologies, publishing reports and dashboards using Qlikview and other internal frameworks. Skills
- 10+ years of Experience Interacting with the users to gather / understand business requirements.
- Database and Datawarehouse design experience.
- Experience with SQL/PLSQL (Oracle and/or PostgreSQL) and relational database technology.
- Python and/or Java script programing skills.
EXCEL and VSTL/VBA skills,
- Java Script, JSON, XML, HTML, etc. skills
- Experience in Regulatory and Compliance related fields.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- AWS technologies (SQS, SNS, SWF and Step Functions /Kafka/S3)
- BI and reporting tools like QlikView and QlikSense.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Automate and monitor data feeds to internal and external regulatory agencies.
- Interact with the business and SME's to understand business requirements and implement the required processes.
- Build and deploy checks for data quality controls.
- Work within and across Agile teams to develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions for data acquisition and dissemination.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.