Randstad Technologies is looking to add an HRIS Director to one of our technology and life sciences clients in the Hudson, New York area. If you have experience in migrations to Peoplesoft, enjoy working with multiple departments, and have done HRIS optimizations, please consider the following qualifications.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $59.31 - 74.52 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Your Mission:
The Senior HRIS Consultant will form a key member of the People Analytics & Insights team, partnering with the VP, People Analytics & Insights to integrate from Workday to Peoplesoft and set the agenda for HRIS optimization by considering both strategic and operational priorities. Directs the implementation or modification of HRIS solutions. Provides a strategic and operational focus on HR systems by initiating and supporting process improvement and efficiency of HR operations. Your Commitments:
- Develop HRIS Technology Integration Roadmap. The HRMS Technology Roadmap is intended to successfully integrate HRIS systems, help HR and business management reach a consensus about identified needs and the technologies required to satisfy those needs, and to provide a framework to help plan and coordinate technology developments and the system landscape.
- Possess deep knowledge of HR processes, advise on best practices for optimizing the use of HR tools, drive global HR process optimization and standardization while balancing the business need for flexibility.
- Manage projects which will enhance the delivery of HR services to employees; Lead initiative to automate various HR processes and functions, including applicant tracking, performance appraisal, time and attendance, payroll processing, et al. while integrating systems.
- Evaluate HR Technological Business Processes - Evaluate key HR business processes and the use of HRMS to support those processes by coordinating the deployment of process improvement and additional functionality. Document current process, review the effectiveness and recommend improvements. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll, compensation, benefits).
- Use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative.
- System Maintenance - Lead the team in the review, testing, and implementation of the new HRIS system, upgrades, and/or patches.
- Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate the application of upgrades or fixes. Ensure HRIS system tables are maintained and process and results are documented.
- Training - Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation on Peoplesoft. Set up a training program for the current HRIS to learn Peoplesoft. Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.