job summary: You Have
- front and back-end experience.
- 3+ years professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in CS or relevant field
- Experience building distributed systems, or systems that interface with hardware
location: MENLO PARK, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $145,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- We will be committed to your growth as an engineer. You will learn both the hard and soft skills required to excel in a fast paced, hard tech environment.
- We have a broad technology stack with many moving pieces. We put a high premium on people who are able to take complex processes (like a scientific workflow) and design a software solution that can scale.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- React (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.