We are currently seeking a contract Desktop Support Technician for the Carolton, TX area.
An ideal candidate will work under direct supervision, troubleshoots and responds to service desk tickets for software and hardware issues, including remote support of PC's and peripherals in a networked environment.
location: Carrollton, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $1 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Escalates problems not resolved within established service levels.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure satisfactory incident closure, and updates and closes call records for work performed.
- Ensures work is performed in accordance to company policies, standards, and procedures.
- Assists with installing and de-installing software, PC's and peripherals as required.
- Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed. Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization.
- Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected.
- Skills are typically acquired through A+ certification or equivalent work experience and 1 year related experience in desktop support in a Microsoft environment.
- Must possess basic desktop hardware knowledge, proficient use of Microsoft
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.