A well known financial institution in NJ is looking for a DevOps Architect to join their growing team! The Dev-Ops Architect is a key role within the digital transformation, aiding teams across the organization transition to DevOps culture and tooling though the creation of blueprint design, architecture and ongoing delivery of the DevOps technology components. This position brings excellent opportunity for growth and exposure within all levels of the organization. Develop strong business relationships throughout the company footprint. Are you the next DevOps Architect? Reach out today with your updated resume for immediate consideration!
location: Wayne, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Owns and responsible for the architecture of all DevOps tools and services.
- Build blueprint designs for tooling extensions and service wrappers.
- Product manager for the DevOps tool suite (including functional / non-functional aspects and the ongoing management of technical debt).
- Develop and establish an internal open source model for scaled development.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing deep knowledge and experience.
- Serve as a thought leader and SME for DevOps industry trends, new and existing technology offerings, and architectural concepts.
- Participate in cross company architect communities supporting wider design discussions to help enterprises speed their adoption of new technologies and practices.
- Assist in the career development of others, actively mentoring individuals and the company developer community on advanced technical issues and helping managers guide the career growth of their team members.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- DevOps (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Architecture (5 years of experience is preferred)
- DEVELOPMENT (5 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.