Senior Java Developer
Looking for a Senior Java Developer to be a part of an exciting B2B data integration team. This is a contract role with the chance of a full-time hire. This position will involve assisting fortune 500 customers in solving their complex data integration problems. You will be working with customers to create data independence while maintaining their security.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $90 - 100 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Understand and document customer requirements
- Interact and communicate with customers in an efficient manner
- Perform the implementation using the Client's product in line with technical design
- Document the implementation and test cases
- Perform Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Coordinate with the offshore development team for the implementation and delivery to the customers
- Assist customers in UAT
- Support Customers with design guidelines, best practices, technical challenges, and resolutions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- JAVA DEVELOPER
- JAVA PROGRAMMER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.