We are building next generation software and data engineering capabilities to help introduce new and diverse vehicle agnostic asset management products. We have created this unique new leadership opportunity in our IT Team for an individual who has demonstratable background and experience in this field and is looming for their next challenge in a nimble, fast-changing organization using a modern software development stack.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $175,000 - 225,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Lead a team of Software and Data Engineers building a microservices based application ecosystem and modern data pipelines. Core job responsibilities include:
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of Software and Data Engineers.
- Manage and deliver projects and resources aligned with Harbor's strategic objectives.
- Lead the design and development of data pipelines and web-based internet and intranet applications.
- Provide technical leadership to build next-generation microservices based applications.
- Liaison with business units on key software and data development initiatives,
- Interface and communicate with management team and senior executives across the firm.
- Work in close cooperation with Data Architect Cloud Architect CRM Team and Cloud Operations Team delivering new applications and services to the business.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Public Relations
- Vendor Relations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.