This is an immediate long term contract opportunity part of a new global Salesforce implementation. The Sr. Salesforce Developer works in conjunction with the Architect to build technical solutions as part of a new global Salesforce implementation. The Sr. Salesforce Developer is responsible for developing custom code where configurations are not possible.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Partner in an agile SCRUM team environment to be able to design, develop, code, test and debug new software to build ordering flow.
- Work closely with business partners and technical staff to create technical solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Apply principles, theories, and concepts and use methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects related to moderately complex software.
- Coordinate and partner with business teams and other IT teams inside and outside of the organization to identify and manage dependencies and deliverables, meeting client expectations.
- Use Agile/Scrum methodologies to deliver best-in-class feature delivery for applications.
- Attend daily stand-ups, sprint planning sessions, and retrospectives, and required ceremonies to plan, track, and code development tasks.
- Translate simple to complex user stories into functional and actionable software. Create visual representations of logical business processes using Visio or other open-source design tools.
- Estimate timeline for assigned tasks and ensure that work is completed with the estimate given.
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of short- and long-term technology plans and related policies and procedures.
- Deliver projects on time and with the highest quality.
- Provide support for business user's questions, problem resolutions, and research requests.
- Prioritize and handle multiple concurrent projects and efforts.
- Accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; making clear, specific commitments to deliver results.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- DEV401 Certified Force.com Developer
- Apex Classes/Controllers
- Apex Triggers
- Sales Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
- Web Services development
- Salesforce API
- 3rd party integration tools
- Agile Dev in Devops Framework
- ETL for SF Data Integration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.