We are currently sourcing for a Full Stack Engineer to work in Asset Management Technology in Boston, MA.
We in Asset Management Technology - Data Services, Compliance and Operations (DSCO) Technology organization is seeking a highly motivated and technical full-stack developer passionate about the application of emerging technologies. The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- Have a passion for technology and love troubleshooting and solving sophisticated problems.
- Able to navigate existing application architecture and are cognizant of the challenges and recommendations in standard methodologies for supporting distributed systems
- Motivated, an excellent communicator, can take initiative, and can make decisions based on the value of the solutions we build.
- Have experience working in an agile software delivery environment, with exposure to continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
- Previous experience within Financial Services/Asset Management is a plus.
- 6-10 years' experience in software development
- Consistent track record designing and building sophisticated end-to-end systems (full stack developer)
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing using the following technologies:
- Java RESTful Web Services (Java, J2EE, JUnit, and Tomcat)
- Open Source Frameworks - Spring boot, Spring Core
- Messaging frameworks such as Kafka, Tibco EMS or JMS
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
- Hands-on experience in test automation at various levels of testing (unit, component, integration and functional tests).
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline implementation including GIT, Maven, Jenkins, uDeploy, JUnit, Docker, JMeter, Artifactory, Veracode etc.
- Experience in working with AWS cloud infrastructure is a plus.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Looking for individuals (primarily in Java/API Engineer with AWS experience) to join team who continually strive to advance engineering excellence and technology innovation. Our mission is to power the next generation of digital products and services through innovation, teamwork, and transparency. You will be a technology leader and doer who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced agile environment.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- JAVA DEVELOPER
- JAVA PROGRAMMER
- Restful WebServices
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.