The API Developer II develops, tests, implements, troubleshoots, and optimizes APIs using Microservices architecture. Works with design from Architecture team to build, refine, deploy and/or configure microservices. API Developer II maintains and documents API code and procedures, and assists in the review and analysis of defined systems specifications.
location: West Des Moines, Iowa
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Builds resilient APIs in the Microservices Architecture.
- Builds, tests, and debugs APIs and YAMLs.
- Preforms Unit testing and prepares test data.
- Evaluates and modifies existing APIs.
- Implements SLAs and Monitoring for APIs.
- Documents API endpoints, flow, build structure, and functionality.
- Provides weekly status reports on all completed, on-going and future projects in order to keep management updated on progress.
- Works within an Agile team and with end users during the development process
- Analyzes and presents system solutions.
- Provides API builds, documentation, and procedures for hand off to a Run the Business team.
- Performs occasional on-call responsibilities.
- Performs other related work as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Azure Pipelines
- .NET CORE
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.