Small Healthcare Data Analytics company in Wenatchee WA, is looking for a director to lead their Data Analytics team. This person will manage the Analytics team, both Data Analysts and Developers, and will report directly to the CEO. The Company has a great atmosphere where everyone can make their imprint on its direction.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: General Duties and Responsibilities
1. Directly manage Data Analytics team (Healthcare Data Analysts and Developers).
2. Assist the CEO in reconciling risk contracts.
3. Work with the CEO and Board of Directors to determine the strategy and priorities for the organization. 4. Work with Project Manager to ensure milestones are achieved within budget.
5. Manage expectations of clients by making and keeping clear commitments.
6. Distribute work evenly across the team.
7. Participate in daily huddles, which are led by the Project Manager.
8. Ensure documentation standards for software code are developed and adhered to by employed and contracted developers and analysts.
9. Pursue opportunities to expand analytic services offered to new and existing clients.
10. Build relationships with member clinics and clients.
11. Ensure staff productivity remains high.
12. Manage client billings to remain within contracted maximum allowable monthly charges. 13. Follows all safety policies and general housekeeping practices. Ensures the area and its equipment and supplies are neat, clean, safe and utilized appropriately at all times, and participates in emergency drills. 14. Demonstrates sound work ethics, flexible, and shows dedication to the position and the community. 15. Demonstrates a positive attitude, is respectful, and possesses cultural awareness and sensitivity toward clients and co- workers.
16. Keeps customer service and the mission of the organization in mind when interacting with all clients, co workers, and others.
- Experience level: Director
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.