Our client is looking to hire a Remote Software Developer.
This person will be responsible for the automation of the build and release processes for their enterprise application portfolio and cloud infrastructure through the environments. This person will have expert knowledge with automating processes and cloud infrastructure.
location: Folsom, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 128,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Automate, maintain, support, and document the process of building and deploying configurations, code, patches, cloud infrastructure and data for our release and deployment processes
- Manage and Perform daily, weekly, and monthly operational tasks for build and deployment, environment availability, cloud infrastructure and SQL Server in all environments
- Monitor processes and applications environments and actively identify areas reduce daily operational needs
- Design and implement projects to automate releases, patches, deployments, and management of application and cloud infrastructure
- Maintain expert knowledge of the enterprise application architecture, cloud architecture and integration points
- Generate ideas and pursues opportunities to improve/advance systems and processes
- Follow and support defined IT policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Work with IT Teams including application development, infrastructure, business intelligence and architecture to establish system requirements for performance, availability and maintainability
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues by identifying root cause and apply permanent fixes
- Manage 3rd party applications, components and cloud vendor relationships including upgrades, support tickets, administration and integration
- Ensure that coding standards, unit testing, automation and security practices are followed within the DevOps team.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- ASP.NET (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Java Script (5 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.