Randstad Technologies is seeking a Salesforce Integration Architect to join a growing and dynamic team. This candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, architecting, and supervising all activities related to the integration of software programs, applications, and third-party solutions as required to meet the business requirements of the Randstad Salesforce Implementation.
This role is remote, supporting EST hours. This role has potential to convert to full time with Randstad.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 110 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an application integration architecture blueprint for the organization
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution's feasibility and functionality
- Demonstrate leadership of topics in the architect community and show a passion for technology and business acumen
- Experience in implementing and managing integrations across cloud environments
- Proficiency in implementing reliable, complex, secure, high performance and scalable solutions
- Knowledge and experience designing and implementing SOA, Microservice & API - Managment, Security and Governance Controls working with Salesforce
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce REST, SOAP, BULK, Streaming, and Analytics APIs
- Ability to design, development and deploy Integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises and Hybrid scenarios
- Ability to develop, manage, deploy, support API's and leverage common frameworks (caching, message queuing, complex mapping and scripting).
- Hands-on experience with implementation of various integration scenarios covering full API life cycle and usage of underlying protocols ( HTTP, HTTPs, TLS , sFTP, SOAP , JDBC etc.)
- Must be able to conduct requirements analysis, estimation, systems and application design
- Ability to draft accurate documentation that supports the project management effort
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- api (3 years of experience is required)
- microservices (3 years of experience is required)
- Agile Methodology (3 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.