Randstad Techologies is looking for a Salesforce Platform Architect to join our growing team. This role can be performed 100% remotely, supporting EST hours. This role has potential to become full time with Randstad.
This position is responsible for ensuring alignment of project specific designs with application architecture roadmap; supporting project and/or product teams on functional and technical design activities; leading the process to define the interaction between application packages, databases, and middleware systems to optimize product functional coverage; acting as subject matter expert (SME) for all technical components of the Randstad Global Salesforce Implementation. This candidate needs to be beyond just a technical expert level but with knowledge and experience be able to provide guidance with best practices on the Salesforce platform. The ability to communicate and collaborate effectively is also a major component in this role.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 100 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Serve as Subject Matter Expert for solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration and customization of Randstad Salesforce Implementation
- Serve as the technical leader for the Randstad Salesforce Implementation
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the - Salesforce platforms and products
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution's feasibility and functionality
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Participate in marketing events (e.g. sales meetings)
- Demonstrate Technical thought leadership by participating in the Salesforce community
- Coach and mentor junior technical and functional team members
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- SOAP (4 years of experience is required)
- Sales Cloud (2 years of experience is preferred)
- service cloud (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.