Sr. Salesforce Developer
Randstad Technologies is looking for a Sr Salesforce Developer to join our growing and dynamic team. The Sr. Salesforce Developer works in conjunction with the Architect to build technical solutions as part of a new global Salesforce implementation. The Sr. Salesforce Developer is responsible for developing custom code where configurations are not possible.
This role can be performed remotely, supporting EST hours.
This role has potential to convert to a full time Randstad employee.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Partner in an agile SCRUM team environment to be able to design, develop, code, test and debug new software to build ordering flow.
- Work closely with business partners and technical staff to create technical solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Apply principles, theories, and concepts and use methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects related to moderately complex software.
- Coordinate and partner with business teams and other IT teams inside and outside of the organization to identify and manage dependencies and deliverables, meeting client expectations.
- Use Agile/Scrum methodologies to deliver best-in-class feature delivery for applications.
- Attend daily stand-ups, sprint planning sessions, and retrospectives, and required ceremonies to plan, track, and code development tasks.
- Translate simple to complex user stories into functional and actionable software. Create visual representations of logical business processes using Visio or other open-source design tools.
- Estimate timeline for assigned tasks and ensure that work is completed with the estimate given.
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of short- and long-term technology plans and related policies and procedures.
- Deliver projects on time and with the highest quality.
- Provide support for business user's questions, problem resolutions, and research requests.
- Prioritize and handle multiple concurrent projects and efforts.
- Accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; making clear, specific commitments to deliver results
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- visualForce (2 years of experience is required)
- apex (2 years of experience is preferred)
- PDI (1 year of experience is required)
- Sales Cloud (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.