Sr. Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a Sr. Technical Project Manager for a client of ours in San Diego, CA. This candidate will need to have experience working in a regulated environment and familiar with Design Controls for the development of medical devices such as 21CFR820, ISO 13485, and ISO 14971 All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position. Please apply if this is the right fit for you!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Expert at project scheduling using MS Project, Office Timeline Plus including dependencies and critical path determination and optimization.
- Accomplished at resource scheduling and loading.
- Understands product development lifecycles and on-market management of products.
- Able to communicate effectively at most levels of the organization.
- Command of many topics in the PM Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Familiar with genetic sequencing principles and sequencing devices and applications.
- Familiar with FDA and CE-IVD regulated product development and post-market processes.
- Able to work independently, receiving little to no instruction on day-to-day work.
- Consistently demonstrates advanced maturity and emotional intelligence.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Technical Project Manager
- Branding/Product Development
- Product Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.