Our Michigan Client is looking to mature their DevOps processes and add a DevOps Engineer to grow their DevOps team. This is a remote position with occaisional travel to the corporate headquarters. Ideal candidates will have a solid background in Azure DevOps. AWS experience is a plus. Experience with Automated Deployments and SQL are also helpful.
location: Novi, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Follows and promotes the organization's software development lifecycle processes in the creation, modification, testing, and support of new and existing software and data integrations.
- Responds to end user requests, documenting encounters, needs, and solutions. Validates solutions and ensures issue resolution with customer.
- Follows and creates documented procedures for application and infrastructure maintenance.
- Identifies and corrects data issues in a production environment.
- Provides on-call support to resolution of high severity or priority issues.
- Tests and implements software, data integrations and related policies for the organization. Follows all procedures in management of code, tasks, and status tracking.
- Recommends improvements in the organization's technology footprint or related processes to improve operations or security. Stays current with emerging technology and practices available to inform recommendations.
- Supports adoption of organization's tools for managing its information and supporting its policies.
- Monitors, troubleshoots, and reports on system activities to ensure efficient system performance.
- Monitors and protects systems from inappropriate access or utilization and reports issues.
- Ensures the organization's and customer's data is managed and protected in accordance with all company and applicable government policies and requirements.
- Acts as a communication facilitator internal application failures.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- DevOps (3 years of experience is required)
- Azure DevOps (3 years of experience is required)
- SQL (1 year of experience is required)
- Automated Deployments (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.