Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Citrix Systems Engineer for a contract role in Hillsboro Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: BEAVERTON, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for full life cycle management of global enterprise-level Citrix virtual application environment and related dependent technologies
- Install, configure, and maintain Citrix infrastructure (including VPX NetScalers/ADCs), published applications, and endpoint client versions
- Manage the day-to-day administration, maintenance, monitoring, capacity management, and problem resolution
- Serve as SME and L3 escalation for application support, troubleshooting, and guidance to junior Citrix engineers
- Responsible for keeping track of Citrix and RDS license and resource usage, trending and capacity planning for future growth
- Provide advanced technical consulting to internal teams for solution design, system management, performance tuning and modification of solutions
- Design and implement high availability throughout Citrix components, eliminating single points of failure, and taking into consideration disaster recovery and business continuity strategies
- Leverage extensive technical knowledge and experience utilizing Citrix to deliver solutions to the business. Plan, prioritize, and manage projects, service requests, and routine assignments
- Identify opportunities to optimize inefficiencies, standardize, and automate existing processes
- Accurately maintain all documentation as it relates to configuration, processes, service records, asset inventories, topologies, administration manuals, standard operating procedures, support contacts, etc.
- Work within a ITIL framework, following change control policies, and leveraging enterprise ticketing system (e.g. Service-Now)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- CITRIX (7 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.