In this position, you will be one of 6 Business Analysts within the development team - working cross functionally with the development team and engineering team. This is to ensure the development team has everything they need to execute, and that engineering team is getting what they need built.
The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of software development best practices, understanding of reliability business, experience working with software development teams, and delivering products on schedule.
In this role - communication skills - both spoken, written and comprehension, are vital.
location: Pasadena, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work with the software development scrum team as a Product Owner
- Authoring user stories
- Assist team in Sprint planning
- Ensure the dev team is executing according to product vision and plan
- Work closely with Product Management to ensure product is being built with highest ROI features and aligns with vision and release plan.
- Communicate Sprint progress to the rest of the organization.
- Working closely with Software Development Manager to ensure dead line and Sprint goals are met.
- Working closely with the Pinnacle Engineering team to ensure appropriately detailed software requirements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.