The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for managing the marketing automation platform (Marketo) and fully leveraging its capabilities. Working closely with designers, developers and project managers this role will implement all programmatic and operational initiatives through Marketo. This person will have a foundation in marketing automation and will be tasked with creating, implementing and improving best practices ensuring continual enhancement of digital marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is technical, organized, results driven, has attention to detail and has a passion for digital applications.
location: PASADENA, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing and deployment and continually evaluate these for improvements
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Digital Marketing
- Microsoft Dynamics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.