- Compose technical reference materials, training materials, proposals, and policy documents.
- Document and depict complex project ideas, business requirements, and business process flows.
- Analyze technology products, applications, and tools, such that their use and functionality can be effectively conveyed to users.
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
-Coordinate the professional production of written technical materials and ensure quality control over their appearance and timely completion
-13+ years of experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 13 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Cloud technical
- Technical Writing
- Power App developer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.