job summary: Company Description
A technology company defining the future of medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures.
location: Santa Clara, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities:
- Develop robust and safe C++11 code in multi-threaded, real-time environments.
- Build specifications and requirements based on clinical and user inputs.
- Work closely with Electrical, Embedded and Control Systems engineers.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.