Randstad Technologies, a national and global leader in the IT staffing and services industry, is seeking a junior Business Systems Analyst to support a BioTech company in Rockville, MD.
This is a contract to hire role which will sit onsite 3 days a week. It is a great opporunity for a Junior BA or Project Coordinator to learn the ins and outs of a growing company doing cutting edge research and development.
location: Rockville, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Collaborates with Business partners to elicit and analyze requirements, and models business information and processes into workflows and use cases.
- With Business partners, evaluates and selects suitable solutions within the parameters of IT infrastructures, compliance, and technical requirements.
- Manages vendor implementation and configuration to address requirements and to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Supports testing, validation, and documentation as necessary.
- Provide system configuration and other on-going support post-implementation.
- Provides training and support of systems as appropriate.
- Assists with other systems and IT roles and functions as appropriate.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Systems Analyst
- Requirement Analyst
- Project Coordinator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.