Looking for a self-motivated Backend Engineer
to join our Consumer technology team. We are looking for an intrepid problem-solver to dive into this space and help build world class service and APIs used by millions of people across the world.
You will work alongside product management, design, and marketing to build solutions fans love. You will be responsible for technical designs and developing solutions to create innovative backend features and solve technical problems.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing services in a microservice/event driven architecture.
location: Culver City, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop backend services and APIs (payments, identity, streaming services, eCommerce, etc.) that are integrated into our consumer Web and Living Room applications
- Work closely with product managers, and other backend and frontend engineers.
- Maintain development team competitiveness in service development field by staying current on techniques, tools, and ecosystem.
- Review existing backend services codebases and improve or make recommendations for improving them.
- Stay current on the latest infrastructure and service technologies and frameworks.
- Work with other backend engineering team members ensuring your work adheres to industry standards and internally defined best practices.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Embedded Software Integrationm
- Data Center
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.