We are seeking an experienced product manager to build and grow our products in the robotic process automation category. This team has emerged as a fast-growing area of healthcare because of its ability to create tangible ROI for providers. Our team is growing and you will define and create our products that will benefit our providers and help serve their communities better. If you are interested in joining an amazing culture and high growth environment, apply today!
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Create deep relationships with your target customers as the established expert for your products
- Establish, refine and communicate through the business and to customers a shared understanding of the vision and roadmap planning for your products; insure the prioritized backlog aligns to the roadmap plan.
- Guide the product discovery process to understand customer needs and solution requirements; generate and refine detailed user stories that guide prototype development.
- Work side-by-side with engineering and UX to develop and test prototypes with target customers to establish Minimum Valuable Products (MVP) that are both feasible and valuable.
- Work side-by-side with marketing, sales and support operations and to facilitate two-way communication and ensure the business is informed of the direction and status of the roadmap
- Maintain the functional quality of the work being delivered by setting and evaluating expectations and acceptance criteria and communicate priorities based on well-defined and measured business cases.
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to support product development efforts
- Establish goals and manage to your product scorecards - communicate progress across internal and external stakeholder groups
- Develop a deep understanding of the business drivers of your products - profitability, pricing, services mix, sales channels, etc.
- Continuously monitor where your products are in their lifecycle and work holistically across the business to manage lifecycle events (end of life, new product launch, etc.)
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercise judgment in selecting different problem solving techniques.
- Network with key stakeholders outside your own area of expertise to help build your network.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Product Management
- Agile Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.