We are seeking an energetic, self0motivated implementation specialist who will encourage, help, and support their clients. You will have basic programming skills, attention to detail, organization, and the ability to think through complex problems. This role will offer an opportunity to propel your career to new heights!
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design and deliver world-class training that is interesting, compelling, and effective at helping clients become skilled and self-sufficient.
- Translate customer business requirements into process workflows.
- Evaluate client automation needs and design scripts that will automate tasks using our EMUE automation tool.
- Author effective, even elegant, script code with robust error handling for clients
- Support code after delivery
- Perform script reviews for other consultants.
- Deliver outstanding customer service that is recognized and appreciated by our clients.
- Conduct group training, workshops, webinars, and individual training sessions as needed.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Follow up with trainees for areas of additional support.
- Manage training expenses to coincide with customer quotes.
- Protect confidential information and exercise discretion.
- Strong team player - able to work within a team, leading and supporting as needed.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement.
- Able to travel.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Healthcare experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.